Siteshelter® Ground Protection Bog Mats offer protection and access year round - giving you the assurance that your people, equipment and materials are working well in all conditions.
Siteshelter® Heavy Duty Ground Protection Mats are the World's number one plastic temporary roadway. These lightweight unbreakable plastic panels are easy to layout by hand, and join together with No-Tools joiner clips.
Interested in the Strength on the Siteshelter® Bog Mats? Spare one minute to view the video below for a quick breakage test on the Ground Mats.
The Siteshelter® Ground Protection division is a supplier of an extensive range of ground protection solutions across a wide spectrum of industries, including, construction, civil engineering, mining, drilling, landscaping, golf courses, sports field maintenance, events, holiday home parks, heritage sites and many more!
Siteshelter® Heavy Duty Ground Mats offer Benefits you with:
- Rated against breakage by vehicles up to 120 Tonnes.
- Light to carry and quick to lay by hand, only 39kg
- Bog Mats are available to purchase or hire
- No hiab crane needed
- Eliminate cost of continually replacing slippery splintered plywood board
- Multiple joiner clips on each edge provide secure fixing and slot together without tools
- Super tough 100% recycled (and recyclable) plastic
- Easy to move around using the Handi-Hook
Siteshelter® Bog Mats could save someone from having a serious accident, and prevent delays with your schedule. Use Siteshelter® temporary ground protection solution system to minimise reinstatement costs, prevent vehicles getting bogged down, keep your projects on schedule, and keep your workers SAFE!
Industries that have used the Siteshelter® Ground Protection Mats are:
- Light & Heavy Construction/Mining
- Government & Local Councils
- Trade Shows, Outdoor Event Organisers
- Landscape & Garden Suppliers
- Utilities, Civils, Geotechnical and Plant Hire
Some applications that Siteshelter® Ground Protection Mats can be used are:
- Temporary Access Roads and Parking Areas
- Construction, Earthmoving and Maintenance Sites
- Outdoor Events, Trade Shows, Open Air Concerts, Movie Sets
- Marine Protection, Sports Grounds, Golf Courses, Cemeteries
- Environmental Protection for Drilling, Exploration, Mining and Trenching
- Aircraft parking, Storage Yards, Railway Contracts
- Landscaping, Tourist Parks, Alpine Resorts
Get in touch with our sales team today to discuss purchase of a Siteshelter® Ground Protection solution.
*Siteshelter® Heavy Duty Ground Protection Mats are rated for vehicles up-to 120 Tonnes. However, it is the user's responsibility to assess the load-bearing capacity of the ground, and to only operate vehicles within the weight that gound is capable of supporting safely. Siteshelter® accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury rising from the ground conditions on which these products are used. SIteshelter® Heavy Duty Ground Mats are not suitable for bridging purposes.