Why do I need Endwalls for my Shelter?
Some reasons Siteshelter® customers choose to purchase an endwall with their shelter is:
- Extra Weather Protection = whether it's driving, heavy rain or just extra strong direct sunlight on your equipment underneath, having an endwall adds just that little bit more protection on site underneath your shelter.
- More Usable Storage Space = instead of leaving the shelter fully open & exposed to the elements Siteshelter® endwalls give you extra protection with more usable storage space underneath the shelter.
- Extra Security = keeping your equipment, stock & personnel from prying eyes gives you that extra security knowing that whilst your shelter is secure & covered with an endwall your are getting that extra secure protection.
Siteshelter® provides three types of endwalls to suit the Igloo Shelters
- Partial Endwall (only avaliable to suit Igloo Shelter) encloses only the dome section of your Igloo shelter. Useful to stop driving rain, direct sunlight & enclosing above the shipping container when shipping container is placed at the end of igloo shelter.
- Full Endwall (to suit Igloo Shelter) encloses the full back end of the igloo shelter. Useful for creating a larger storage area.
- Zip-Up Endwall (to suit Igloo Shelter) enclose the full end of the shelter, has a heavy-duty zip opening door with poly buckle tie-off clasps. Useful for creating a fully enclose storage shelter solution.
Siteshelter® provides two types of endwalls to suit the Hard Top Shelter
- Full Endwall (either to suit inside or outside mount shelter) encloses the full back end of the Container Shed. Useful for creating a larger storage area.
- Roller Door Opening (to suit Hard Top Shelter) encloses the full end of the shelter, with a roller door opening in the middle. Useful to create a completely protected & secure lock up environment for your container shed.
Siteshelter® Endwall Options are just one way that we like to add-value to your Igloo Shelter or Container Shed project. You know that you are getting value for money when purchasing from Siteshelter® as
Lee from Ikea says 'best bang for buck in years!'
Download our Endwall Brochures below: